Pop the bubbly! Cue the confetti! Strike up the band!
You can now shop Sweet Paper online!
Greeting cards, stationery, gifts and more delivered to your door!
Pop the bubbly! Cue the confetti! Strike up the band!
Rue de Marli is a line of apothecary-like bath and body products inspired by the traditions of French Herbalists. With hydrating, relaxing, and skin-nourishing savoir-fair, Rue de Marli is committed to using only 100% certified organic ingredients and plant-based essential oils in their collection of lotions, soaps, fragrance, and candles. With gorgeous packaging the Rue de Marli line is perfect for gift giving and of course a little personal indulgence.
The entire line is available in two delicious scents:
No. 27: Organic essential oils of argan, sweet almond, pine, italian cypress and red sandalwood.
No. 59: Organic citrus essential oils (pure lemon, sweet orange, sicilian mandarin), grape seed oil, olive oil and shea butter.
It’s definitely starting to warm up here in San Diego and I am ready for beach season! Here are a few of my favorite gifts and stationery picks from around the shop. / 1. These adorable whale notecards are playful and perfect for Summer letter writing | Crane and Co. / 2. Unique and gorgeous, mother of pearl ballpoint pens are a great statement piece for your desk | Two’s Company / 3. Orange & Park’s art prints are a modern and fun way to incorporate your love of San Diego into your home or office decor | Orange & Park / 4. I cannot get enough watercolor and this Printerette Press wedding invitation is great for a San Diego beach wedding | Printerette Press / 5. Bring the elements of the ocean into your home with decorative seashell bowls | Two’s Company
instagram.com/sweetpaper | @sweetpaper
1. framed heart print by pei designs, $45 | 2. emily mcdowell greeting card, $4.75 | 3. alex and ani heart wrap bracelet, $48 | 4. glass heart paperweight, $18.75 | 5. little bit of love confetti by the great lakes, $8.25 | 6. baker’s twine, $15 | 7. mr. boddington’s studio greeting card, $5.50 | 8. sugar paper die-cut heart card, $7 | 9. polka dot journal, $16.50 | 10. i love you because, set of 10 mini cards, $10.50 | 11. matches by the social type, $10 | 12. sugar paper greeting card, $6 | heart notebook by studio sarah london, $10.50
3 Days and counting until Valentine’s Day! Stop by Sweet Paper to find the perfect card and that little something extra. Don’t live in La Jolla or San Diego? Can’t make it into the shop? We’ll ship! Just give us a call at 858.456.1446
1. Rifle Paper Co. Burgundy Vintage Blooms Card Set
2. Katharine Watson Floral Block Print Notecard Set
3. Seven Year Pens
4. Red Cap Cards Merci Birdie Card Set
5. Gift from the Sea
6. Dempsey & Carroll Peony Notecard Set
7. The Art of the Handwritten Note
8. Moglea’s Couture Collection Note Set
9. Kate Spade Bow Paper Clips
10. Writer’s Block by Girl of All Work
11. Cheers Coasters by Sugar Paper
12. Sunny Surfing Art Print by Brainstorm
13. Encyclopedia of the Exquisite
14. E. Frances Notecard Set
15. One Line a Day – A Five Year Memory Book
16. Vera Wang Amethyst Watercolor Thank You Notes
Stop by Sweet Paper to stock up on those last minute gifts! We are open Friday, Saturday and Monday 10am-6pm and Tuesday 10am-2pm
Still looking for that perfect gift? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered!
Julie picked her favorite gift worthy finds from around the shop…
1. Kate Spade Pencil Pouch
2. 2014 Black Desk Calendar by Sugar Paper
3. Gold Mint Julep Cup Vase
4. Acrylic Tape Holder
5. “How the devil are you?” Notecards by Kate Spade
6. Gold and Silver Foil Pencils from Haute Papier
7. Orange & Park “Viva Baja” Print
8. Alex and Ani Shark Fin Bangle
9. Kitchen Papers Archival Placemats
10. “A Year of Thoughts” Foil Notebook Set from Haute Papier
1. The 2014 Kate Desk Calendar by Sugar Paper will brighten up any desk
2. Brass foliage dishes are great for holding trinkets or adding some glam to their decor
3. 2014 Secret Garden Calendar by Rifle Paper Co. is perfect for a bright and airy kitchen
4. Grocery List by 9th Letterpress and a Le Pen, they’ll never forget the milk again
5. Hand Crafted Bone Scissors… these babies are sharp and pretty!
6. This set of nesting Clamshell Bowls will make a lovely addition to any countertop
7. Gold Dot Photo Frames are great for tiny photos of tiny people (the kids!)
8. Linnea’s Lights Holiday Spice candle has a delicious scent that’s sure to please
Shop small and local on Small Business Saturday, which is tomorrow, November 30th! Sweet Paper will be open 10am-5pm for all of your gift giving and stationery needs. As an added bonus, Alex and Ani bangles will be 10% off, tomorrow only!
Oh yeah, and it’s also Champagne Saturday, sip a little while you shop!!!!!!!!
Julie and I are beyond excited to announce that Sweet Paper is expanding! In addition to our La Jolla store, we are now part of a collective in Little Italy. VI | STAR (pronounced Six Star) is a retail collaborative comprised of individual spaces curated by innovative artists, vendors, and designers. You can now get the same fabulous stationery and gifts you are accustomed to in our La Jolla store downtown. Plus we have some exciting new lines included in the mix. Can’t wait for you to visit!
**for custom invitations and stationery please visit our La Jolla shop | 7660-A Fay Avenue**
Welcome to our Blog!
Be inspired and stay up-to-date on shop happenings, our latest wedding invitation designs, etiquette tips and more!
Schedule a Design Consultation
Interested in custom wedding invitations, party invitations or personal stationery? Schedule a free design consultation below or give us a call at 858.456.1446.