There is so much to love about William Arthur’s new Fashionable Watercolor stationery line. The collection is centered around “the perfect accessory” which includes adorable watercolor shoes, sunglasses, purses, and umbrellas on flat or folded notecards! William Arthur has taken their style from traditional to trendy with this style forward line. Check out the watercolor stationery collection in the shop or the online store!
Sometimes you just need a pop of color to brighten your day! Here are a few of my favorites from around the shop.
1. What can brighten a day more than a delicious popsicle? This hand-drawn gift wrap is perfect for Spring and Summer birthdays. Mr. Boddington’s Studio | 2. Three color letterpress notecards with coordinating envelopes in vibrant colors are definitely one of a kind. Moglea | 3. We have the perfect greeting card to congratulate that special someone for whatever amazing feat they have accomplished. 9th Letter Press | 4. Stop into Sweet Paper and create a custom notepad for yourself or a friend, white ink pops against bold colored paper. Haute Papier | 5. This wrapping paper paper reminds me of the beautiful gradients achieved when dying easter eggs. Mara-Mi | 6. Not all wedding invitations have to be black and white. Neon letterpress packs a punch on a modern wedding invitation design. Storybook Romance by Bella Figura
It’s definitely starting to warm up here in San Diego and I am ready for beach season! Here are a few of my favorite gifts and stationery picks from around the shop. / 1. These adorable whale notecards are playful and perfect for Summer letter writing | Crane and Co. / 2. Unique and gorgeous, mother of pearl ballpoint pens are a great statement piece for your desk | Two’s Company / 3. Orange & Park’s art prints are a modern and fun way to incorporate your love of San Diego into your home or office decor | Orange & Park / 4. I cannot get enough watercolor and this Printerette Press wedding invitation is great for a San Diego beach wedding | Printerette Press / 5. Bring the elements of the ocean into your home with decorative seashell bowls | Two’s Company
Still looking for that perfect gift? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered!
Julie picked her favorite gift worthy finds from around the shop…
1. Kate Spade Pencil Pouch
2. 2014 Black Desk Calendar by Sugar Paper
3. Gold Mint Julep Cup Vase
4. Acrylic Tape Holder
5. “How the devil are you?” Notecards by Kate Spade
6. Gold and Silver Foil Pencils from Haute Papier
7. Orange & Park “Viva Baja” Print
8. Alex and Ani Shark Fin Bangle
9. Kitchen Papers Archival Placemats
10. “A Year of Thoughts” Foil Notebook Set from Haute Papier
1. Ceramic Monogram Ornaments, give a single letter or spell out a sweet greeting
2. Alex and Ani Endless Knot Wrap Bracelet, Wisdom-Compassion-Destiny
3. Regrets Her Behavior Notecards, necessary for holiday shenanigans
4. Wish Papers are great gifts and provide an activity after all the presents are open
5. Ferme a Papier plaid and foil notecard sets are perfect for winter correspondence
6. Fun matches add just the right touch to a bar cart or fireplace
7. Mara Mi Coptic Journal, lays flat when open making journal keeping a breeze
8. 9th Letterpress foil printed notebook is the perfect size to take on the go
9. Everyone loves an inspirational art print
10. Orange & Park San Diego Beaches art print for the beach bum in your life
Sweet Paper is happy to introduce you to is history.
“I love the press because I can work with my hands and actually make something I can touch. My dream is to make things that people love.”
– Rondi Vasquez
An assortment of Rondi’s cards are now available at Sweet Paper!
Welcome to our Blog!
Be inspired and stay up-to-date on shop happenings, our latest wedding invitation designs, etiquette tips and more!
Schedule a Design Consultation
Interested in custom wedding invitations, party invitations or personal stationery? Schedule a free design consultation below or give us a call at 858.456.1446.