We’ve had our eye on the illustrations and hand lettering of Patricia from Our Heiday for a while, so we are happy to say her lovely stationery line can now be found at Sweet Paper! As I always do for you, I pulled together some of my favorite cards from her line. I also threw in the black and white hand lettered number below, which is actually an art print! Our Heiday stationery, greeting cards and art prints are also available in our online shop!
Our newest addition to the shop are beautifully designed cards and stationery by Lilikoi Design + Letterpess. Among my favorites is this collection of celebratory cards that combine the calligraphy of Flourish & Whim with graphic patterns in fun color combinations.
Pop the bubbly! Cue the confetti! Strike up the band!
You can now shop Sweet Paper online!
Greeting cards, stationery, gifts and more delivered to your door!
1. Rifle Paper Co. Burgundy Vintage Blooms Card Set
2. Katharine Watson Floral Block Print Notecard Set
3. Seven Year Pens
4. Red Cap Cards Merci Birdie Card Set
5. Gift from the Sea
6. Dempsey & Carroll Peony Notecard Set
7. The Art of the Handwritten Note
8. Moglea’s Couture Collection Note Set
9. Kate Spade Bow Paper Clips
10. Writer’s Block by Girl of All Work
11. Cheers Coasters by Sugar Paper
12. Sunny Surfing Art Print by Brainstorm
13. Encyclopedia of the Exquisite
14. E. Frances Notecard Set
15. One Line a Day – A Five Year Memory Book
16. Vera Wang Amethyst Watercolor Thank You Notes
Stop by Sweet Paper to stock up on those last minute gifts! We are open Friday, Saturday and Monday 10am-6pm and Tuesday 10am-2pm
Sweet Paper is happy to introduce you to is history.
“I love the press because I can work with my hands and actually make something I can touch. My dream is to make things that people love.”
– Rondi Vasquez
An assortment of Rondi’s cards are now available at Sweet Paper!
Customers always ask us what this card means, so I thought a little grammar lesson was in order.
An interjection similar to “YAYE!” or “Woohoo!” used to express joy or excitement, usually about some kind of accomplishment.
1) It’s Friday and 80 degrees out. Woot! Woot!
2) I just bought some amazing letterpress stationery at Sweet Paper. WOOT! WOOT!
3) I just picked up my wedding invitations from Sweet Paper and they ROCK! Woot! Woot!
woot braille card by Tiselle
My friend Trina has a thing for elephants and because I know this I seem to see them everywhere. I am always reminded of her when I see a cutie like this lady. (Hi Treens!) Aside from reminding me of my friend, what a super sweet card to give a new mom!
card byÂ Hello! Lucky
Welcome to our Blog!
Be inspired and stay up-to-date on shop happenings, our latest wedding invitation designs, etiquette tips and more!
Schedule a Design Consultation
Interested in custom wedding invitations, party invitations or personal stationery? Schedule a free design consultation below or give us a call at 858.456.1446.