She is your partner in crime, your wing woman, your sistar, your best friend. So…what do you get her for the holidays this year? We have a few ideas that she is sure to love that won’t break the bank (everything is under $40)
1. Earrings from local jewelry designer tenthings. Beautiful baubles for your nights on the town.
2. Help brighten up her work space with a Susy Jack Desk Calendar.
3. Personalized Address Stamp from Paperwink, choose from 13 designs.
4. Pair her address stamp with a Monogramed Note Set by Delphine.
5. Stationery with style. Letterpress Stationery Set and Pen by Jonathan Adler.
6. Pair a few delicious chocolate bars from Chocolat Moderne with a bottle of wine for a girls night in. Gossip with a side of Banane Flambee anyone?
7. Monogrammed stationery by Austin Press has a great vintage feel any girl (or guy) will appreciate.
8. The Best Friend message doll by Momiji. Don’t forget to write her a secret message before gifting! (My sistar did that once)